Compatibility - Windows 2000 and XP.
1. Download ScopeToolPackageV3-0.zip file to a local folder.
2. If you do not have a previous version installed skip to item 5.
3. By default your executable and parameters are in ScopeTool folder under Program Files folder. If they are in a different folder use its name instead. Make a copy of the parameter files (.txt) and macro program files (.prg) that you have modified. You may need to restore them after the installation of the new version.
4. Uninstall the currently installed version of ScopeTool using Add/Remove programs in Control Panel. Delete all remaining files from the ScopeTool folder.
5. Unzip the ScopeToolPackageV3-0.zip into any local folder and run setup.exe program. Setup will try to use or create the ScopeTool folder.
6. Download ScopeToolTypicalParametersV3-0.zip into ScopeTool folder and unzip it in the same folder.
7. Open Windows explorer, go to the ScopeTool folder and check if the parameter files (*.TXT) and macro program files (*.PRG) are read-only by right-clicking and selecting Properties. If they are read-only - uncheck the read-only box and click OK.
8. If you had a previous installation you may need to restore or modify some of the parameter files depending on your hardware configuration.
9. Create a shortcut to ScopeTool.exe (right click, create shortcut) and drag it to the desktop. ScopeTool can be started by double-clicking on the shortcut icon.
10. This completes the software installation. Hardware installation is configuration-dependent.
Home > ScopeTool software > ScopeTool V 3.0 Download